Who to contact if you would like to submit a request to use HealwithNature.com materials:
info@HealwithNature.com – (please include “Copyright” in the beginning of the subject line)
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) this policy explains how HealwithNature.com responds to allegations of unauthorized use of copyrighted images, text, or links to allegedly infringing materials.
HealwithNature.com respects intellectual property. It is our policy to respond promptly to any claim that content posted on the site infringes the copyright of the intellectual property of another person. We will take appropriate action under applicable intellectual property law where we believe an infringement has taken place, including removing or disabling access to the content claim to be infringed and/or terminating accounts and access to the site.
Please be advised: There are legal and financial penalties for fraudulent and/or bad-faith claims. Please be aware that you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our users if you knowingly misrepresent an infringement or counter-notification.
If you have questions, please seek the advice of an attorney.
U.S. Copyright Office – copyright.gov
Electronic Frontier Foundation – eff.org
Lumen database collects and analyzes legal complaints and requests for removal of online materials – lumendatabase.org
TO SUBMIT A COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION:
If you believe your personally created, copyright-protected work was posted on HealwithNature.com without authorization, you may take one of two actions:
1) If you feel that the content being on HealwithNature.com is benefiting you in some way and wish the content to remain on the Site, you may request to be shown to be the author / creator.
2) Or you may submit a copyright infringement notification.
Before you submit a notification, please:
- know that you are initiating a legal process;
- do not make false claims — misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences;
- only submit a request if you are the actual copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- consider if Fair Use / Fair Dealing*, or a similar exception to copyright applies before you submit; (* Fair Use is a doctrine of US copyright law, called “Fair Dealing” in United Kingdom, which says that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.)
Please use our Report a Copyright Infringement form to submit a notification.
TO SUBMIT A COUNTER-NOTIFICATION:
If you believe that your content was taken down in error, you may request that HealwithNature.com re-post your content by submitting a counter-notification. This is a legal request to repost content that has been removed for alleged copyright infringement.
Content will only be re-posted if it was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material, such as in the case of Fair Use.
After you submit the Counter Notification, we send all information you supplied to the person who submitted the original copyright infringement. This person may use this information to file a lawsuit against you in order to keep the content from being reposted. By submitting a counter-notification, you consent to have your information revealed to that person.
To submit a Counter Notification, please use our Report a Copyright Infringement form.
If you have any concerns about this or other policies of HealwithNature.com, please feel free to Contact Us.
Updated: March 24, 2019